Critique Welcomed Tivoli Brewery Building, Denver

Brian Moore

This was once the 2nd oldest continually operating brewery in America but it closed in the 60's (I think). Today there's a brewery inside again but the building also serves as student union building to three colleges that share a common campus (U of Colorado, Denver, Metropolitan U Denver, and Community College of Denver).

Used a concrete bench (the old benchpod!) to steady the Sigma DP1 McKillop.

This building looks very beautiful at night, as the lights are so cool! You have done such a great job, Brian! Superb shot! I loved it. :)

Blimey, that must have been some brewery. And what a fabulous shot. Bold and brooding.
Thanks Pete. The brewery within was a bit of an anti-climax. The building is on a campus shared by three colleges and the building serves as the college union building. I could barely see the bar it was so busy. So I left and wandered to a brewery elsewhere.

A great one and absolutely before he entered the premises I believe. Brewing what Brian, ale?
Thanks Ivar. You're right,...I made the image before going into the brewery. ;) Yes they brewed ales but also lagers I think.

a brewery?? i'll have some of that. nice shot.
Thanks Beth.

Love this shot - beautiful building

Back