Critique Welcomed Wanstead Park

Martin Carlin

A few Shots of the testing of the Pentax SP11 that I refurbished quite pleased with the way the camera performed and the light meter is working fine.

If you want to Know more about Wanstead Park heres its wiki Page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wanstead_Park

Shot with the Pentax SP11
Film Ilford Delta Pro 400
Processing Developed with Fotospeed FD10 6mins: 30sec (agitation first 30 sec then every minute for 10sec)
Scanned using Epson V370
First Sign of spring Blue Bell
Bluebell.jpg

Man Resting

Man_Sitting.jpg

Lone Birch

Lone_Birch.jpg

Good stuff, Martin. I like the Delta 400 tonality and contrast. Also, the soft focus in the first is a welcome change from in-your-face digital renditions (some of which are excellent, it must be said).

Cheers Rob yea It seem quite good Ive Just ordered some Ilford DDX developer which is supposed to compliment the film even more so we will have to wait and see. Im quite pleased with it and the FD10 as it stand but thought Ill give the DDX a try to see what it can do.

Nice Martin, the old man and the path is superb. I also like the rich dark fine charcoal likeness of this film. Excellent all round

Thanks Julian I like the film very much So I bought a Bulk roll of It 100ft so should have quite a few more photos to post in the coming week ;)

Wonderful shots, Martin. If the man sitting had more hair you could claim it was Churchill and sell lots of prints. :)

Thanks Ivar seems that most have chosen this one too Personally I like the first shot of the bluebell they have a short life span and catching it before it has opened up was nice.

Back