What I've been upto while I've been AWOL

Kev Pugh

OK, so some of you may remember me :D:D and there are new peeps that won't having had a few personal bits to deal with over the last months so I'd thought I'd just let you know that I'm still around, I have popped in from time to time but done any serious photog for some time but I have been busy with other stuff..........

Here I am just to prove I've not been sat on me chuffend...

Painting by Kev Pugh, on Flickr

and the finished piece.......

tiger by Kev Pugh, on Flickr

This is Airbrushed acrylic on paper, ready for mounting and framing.

Thanks for popping in and hopefully now my creative bits are bobbing again I should be back to doing some Photog :D:D:D

that is awesome KK..........really impressive stuff........!!

You defo are a talented artist as well as well as TOG

Daz

Kev - we've missed you! :)

Very nice kitty - that's quite some skills you have there

Hi Kev ... Great to hear your creative bits are bobbing again!
You didn't come and see me... I still have a holga on my desk!

Do you still do those virtual pano shots? We have just quoted for one ... If we get the job (which we will) do you want to work on it with me? There is of course £££ for you in the pot if you do ...

Your a man of talents aren't you!!
Very nice!

Cheers Guys thanks for the comments, it certainly has been good for me to get back to some of the other things I enjoy, as always yours comments are appreciated muchly :D:D

You didn't come and see me... I still have a holga on my desk!

Do you still do those virtual pano shots? We have just quoted for one ... If we get the job (which we will) do you want to work on it with me? There is of course £££ for you in the pot if you do ...

Hamish yea been meaning to get over but had a couple of hospital apps for me and mother was taken in a couple back too... will do my best to get in early next week.

Defo up to work with you chat soon

and cheers :)[

Ah Kev! Good to see your keeping yourself occupied with those talents of yours.
And my, what a great bit of work there!! :)
I keep saying this, but I will eventually get round to seeing you.
My job is ****ing manic at the moment, I've just been promoted making my work load incomprehensible!

Thank Beth

DD good to hear you have been pumped up and not going down the drain, well done :) I'll let you know if I move in the next months :D:D:D keep well and keep-a-pumpin, your country needs you! now that conjures up an image to paint :D:D:D Mmmmmm

Thank You Pete around 3 days start to finish taking out coffee breaks and sleeps :D but a lot longer than that in terms of getting my bits to bob again....:)

Back