g'day spring!

Brodie Jackson

spring has sprung here in aus :)
for some reason my pics are coming up as thumbnails... think you have to click them haha.
oh, and all taken on iphone :)

IMG005087.jpgIMG007776.jpgIMG018036.jpgIMG026740.jpg

I really like the colours on 2&3 , i'm also a fan of the selective colouring on number 2

thanks guys :eek:
Pete, i use quite a few differet apps for editing. the first shot i believe i just put it through a filter called 'brannan' on the instagram app, the sam with #4. and for #2 i used an app called 'dash of colour' #3 i just enhanced thecolour by uping the contrast and brightnes a little using mobile PS.
im a fan of spring :)

Lovley set Brodie!! I like the angle you shot the Lilly pads. PP (post processing) is great and well selected for the images. A few of us here use the photobucket app to upload on here it brings the image up nice and big so you don't have to click on it. Just upload an image into the app then select the image code or IMG code as its known and paste it into the post you want to send out. Shows off your pics alot better :)

great set & lovely processing, i particularly like the selective colouring of image 2. But there are a great set in all

Back