Critique Welcomed Meeting The Mob

Chris Dodkin

West Coast Correspondent
11372458805_8d5a6a7f38_c.jpg

X-Pro1 and 14mm Lens @ f/2.8

In one of the as yet unrestored engine sheds at the NC Transportation Museum

Reminded me of an old movie scene, where the meet with the mob takes place in an old abandoned industrial building :)

Bang, I can see why you would draw that conclusion Chris, love it, tones detail and composition now when you gonna hand ova da stash?

Really like what you are doing down there Chris. Excellent work.
My Uncle Vinny will getting out the back and waving his grease gun around any minute.

Bang, I can see why you would draw that conclusion Chris, love it, tones detail and composition now when you gonna hand ova da stash?
Thanks Kev
Really like what you are doing down there Chris. Excellent work.
My Uncle Vinny will getting out the back and waving his grease gun around any minute.
Thanks Glenn - does he keep in in a violin case? :D
OMG!! Cream!
Thanks Dan (I think) :D
Brilliant Chris and what a great place. I hope they don't over-restore the place.

I trust SWMBO had you covered with a Tommy gun while you took this! :)
Thanks Pete - no cover as swmbo wasn't on this trip - but I made it out alive ;)
That is a thing of beauty Chris.
Thanks Paul - that car is rather gorgeous
wow, very nicely done! excellent comp., love how you angled yourself to the car to get the supports in the background in the right spot.
Thanks Beth - took a few angles before settling on this one as the best for car and backdrop

Like it a lot, Chris. The alignment of the columns is excellent and the processing is great as well. Did you try one with a lower perspective? My first inclination is to shoot cars from as low an angle as possible, but that may not have been the best choice here because you would obviously lose a lot of the background.

Curious if you used HF or where on the car you focused, if not.

This picture makes me mad! :mad:

Before I get to that though, let me first say I love how the vehicle cuts a diagonal path across the lines that lead your eye away to the back of the workshop. And the tones are beautiful. A very nice shot indeed.

However,...I do not recognize that car and I can't make out what it is!:mad:

What is it Chris?

Glenn - does your wife know about this thing with Brian?

Back