NEW: Celebrating RPF Talent - Blanka Kolinke

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
I have been mulling over how best to use the header ...
My current feeling is that we should use it to celebrate different members work in turn!

rpf-logo.png

A week or so ago I started listing members images that I like and realised that out of them Blanka had the most "hits" so to speak
so here we go ... the first header celebrating an individual members photography - Blanka Kolinkie
I hope you don't mind such a spot light being shone on you Blanka :)

well deserved first choice Hamish....the photos are so good its untrue......showing the people of the area as it is.

how often do you plan to swap them around ?? monthly maybe ??

great idea

Daz

possibly ... im not sure ... in traditional "RPF run by Hamish Gill" style it will most likely be when the wind takes me ;)

Great idea, and what a good start with Blanka's work. Fab!!

Nicely done Hamish - great set of images

Oh, wow! Thank you a lot Hamish for this honour, for that spot of light :) Ofcourse, I do not mind, I am very pleased by your choice, just feel a little bit shy, since I am new on your phorum and there are better photographs here. I really do appreciate, that I can be the first in a raw of the members with my pics at the header.Thank you all guys for your support :)

No problem Blanka
Well desurved in my books regardless of how new you are here or how good other photographers here are!
As I said, it's your images that stuck in my mind most recently so up there they went! :)

Ok, I'm blind! Where do I see the spotlight of Blanka's work?

Back