Attention New Forum Features And Fixes

Nudes and Glamour. The rules and ethos probably got lost when the system was ported to the new forum and need to be reinstated. Nudes etc are posted in the relevant section as that cannot be accessed by non-members, really just to stop minors viewing that content and unwanted re-use. This needs to be implemented in the new Showcase area in some way also.

Im going to take the Nudes section out of the showcase ... I need to clear in with @Ian Grant first though as it is going to mean his photos are unfortunately deleted.
It just seems, all things considered that its best for it not to be in there ... also, Ian's images are quite delicate and pretty, but sould Adam post any... ... well, they are a lot more racey aren't they ... ... I just want that sort of thing on plain view I dont think!

Im going to take the Nudes section out of the showcase ... I need to clear in with @Ian Grant first though as it is going to mean his photos are unfortunately deleted.
It just seems, all things considered that its best for it not to be in there ... also, Ian's images are quite delicate and pretty, but sould Adam post any... ... well, they are a lot more racey aren't they ... ... I just want that sort of thing on plain view I dont think!

thanks for the reply hamish. unfortunately the it dept. around here doesn't care how delicate and pretty or tastefully done they are... i'll keep my gallery viewing restricted to home use for now.

There are many comments from regulars saying they are missing threads - I'm sure it happened to me a couple of times. Any idea why this should be?
It happens to me all the time Rob. I think it's because I tend to use "new posts" button and that doesn't show the posts again? I have to click on the specific forum to catch up.

I've not noticed this, doesn't it work in the same way it used to?

This thread for eg, I've read it loads of times, but it pops up again in the new posts list when new posts happen

Back