Old

Oh yeah, I cannot figure out why people love them so much, I see people with them glued to their ears at 7 in the morning, what the hell is that important that time in the morning?. You never used to see people queuing outside phone boxes 20years ago at that time of day. You have all been made to believe you need them the power of advertising!!,, fight it I tell you.

Next time you see a mobile phone advert on telly just listen to what they are telling you, I mean really listen.

Id be lost without mine, yes I use a lot of fairly pointless apps, but it helps me keep my business going! Withoutit I couldn't put things in a single diary that is updated on my business partners phones and computers simulatniously... I am also the sort of person that has to have everything writen down so I make constant lists and reminders as soon as they are required... These are also updated using Microsoft exchange with my google accounts ... It's genius!
Not to mention that it is also the remote control for my hifi, my walk around emergency camera .... And I have an othello game that I can play against real people on that I play anytime I have 5 mins.... It brilliant! Brilliaaaannnt!! :)

I'm sticking with my two cans and a piece of string

Me n Vic both. I haven't even got a mobile. Hehehehehehe

Back onto the subject, nice pic Daz. And the food's really good too!

:D

Great shot - very nice composition.

I'm really liking the HDR look - how does this psot-process work again?

it was 3 raw files edited in photomatix software then adobe cs4 tweaks....took it a while back now

Daz

Lovely shot shame about the tarmac road though but it looks like there's no way taking the shot without including it.

i agree, but the building was built before the road.......lol The landlord at the time convinced the people who built the road down the valley to make the road go right past his front door, so they did........lol

Back