Attention PLEASE USE THE MEDIA LINK ...

I can't seem to reply with quote, so I'll just say I'm relieved about the rating. I've seen it used in other forums and it always ends in tears. People deliberately go round rating others down so their images come to the top. I'm not saying there is anyone like that in here now, but I would hate to see it creeping in.

I must say I can't get my head around how this will work, but I'm off to Cornwall in a few days. When I come back (and if I have something to post), then I can see how you are using it. Don't break it until then!

Oh... and one slight question - I see the images are shown as square, but I know from some of my own that will result in the subject being cut out. I doubt there is a solution to this, but it's worth mentioning :)

Yes you can - I've just looked at one of mine, and there is a Delete button bottom left, which, presumably, is only visible to the original poster or a moderator...

I'm having terrible problems trying to reply. It knows I'm me, although I had to change my cat to my Wordpress Gravatar, but every time I try to Post Reply it tells me I'm not logged in. Then I get a security error...

I wanted to say cheers Rob!

logout, clear cashe, refresh, try agian

Hamish - those sharing functions. A download button? I know people can right click and do screen shots and other fancy things, but are we really giving images away? I don't sell my images because they are like pets. I have actually given them to people who have asked nicely. I do like to think I can pretend I have control over where they end up though...

Hamish...I've spent the first 2 cups of coffee trying to figure this out. So I'll post all pictures to this site directly from my files...and then everyone can comment...critique...as before in the forum...right? It saves the need to upload and link from another site and even more being introduced to the thread by the photo vs the title is really nice. I like that...alot. Do you envision the "old forum" going away completely? I think it's a little confusing right now...but if I get it...anyone can.

Hamish - those sharing functions. A download button? I know people can right click and do screen shots and other fancy things, but are we really giving images away? I don't sell my images because they are like pets. I have actually given them to people who have asked nicely. I do like to think I can pretend I have control over where they end up though...

fixed

Back