Critique Welcomed Sand Berm Cartwheel

Nothing sad about it, Brian. A lot of minute pieces of information slips our minds, no matter how well we're familiar with a certain subject. It happens to me all the time, I do not mind saying this. I certainly have no better grasp of the events than your good self, but the Babushka thing (along with the Umbrella man and etc) stuck to my mind because of these nicknames. It's just something that echoes years after one learns about some events or stories.

I really hope that my comment didn't threw off the topic of that beautiful photograph posted here, for it was not my intention to do so.

Nothing sad about it, Brian. A lot of minute pieces of information slips our minds, no matter how well we're familiar with a certain subject. It happens to me all the time, I do not mind saying this. I certainly have no better grasp of the events than your good self, but the Babushka thing (along with the Umbrella man and etc) stuck to my mind because of these nicknames. It's just something that echoes years after one learns about some events or stories.

I really hope that my comment didn't threw off the topic of that beautiful photograph posted here, for it was not my intention to do so.
No need to be concerned Julian. It’s all good! 😊

Back