Sigma Photo Pro 6.0.0

Sigma have just released SPP 6.0.4 for all you Sigmatists!

http://www.sigma-global.com/en/download/cameras/sigma-photo-pro/

SPP is difficult enough for a thicky like me without all the buggy type things.

The only way to ease the pain of constant upgrades and raise my low self-esteem is to make the Terrible Twins the Triplets. So Mr Ffordes has an order winging his way for a DP1.

The curse of MacKillop and de'Courcey strikes again. Damm them Merrills.

"It has corrected the phenomenon that it displays error code 14 and fails to save the images, when the external HDD is selected as the destination."

Yabadabadoo. I thought I was being really thick. I just couldn't get the upgrades to work, but was happy enough to revert to the old version I still had. I use an external hard drive - now I know it wasn't me who was being stupid, but those stupid folks in the SPP office!

I know. If you thought you were being thick spare a moment for this Honours Graduate from the University of Thickitythick.

I thought it was me but luckily had kept my original download. This was a first as I usually bin everything once the upgrade has loaded and winged its way to Applications.

Very Odd many are still having these concerns. Each and every version has been fine and worked very well for me. For once in my life I am doing something correctly.

Back