Snap of the Day (2010)

Hamish, that ashtray is a disgrace!

Quit smoking and you could buy some nice new L lenses (OK, the Nikon equivalent) in no time.

i know, i know... i shoulf have quite before i went and started my own company... il quite when i have kids... then i still wont be able to afford new lenses ... ....

Round the back of the White Lion Pub in Bridgnorth, today. Nice pint of Hobson's Mild, too!

whitelion.jpg

On way to London this avo - to buy a heat magazine of course - that's a lie
Greg on the right (our tech man) Joe on the left (graphic design)
iPhone 4
4780883b.jpg

On the way back now, me in the refelection taking a photo of some cooling towers out of the window of the train (I really like this photo)

72477f19.jpg

I like the cooling towers shot too, It would be nice to see that processed some. One thing I did notice about picture number one is how it will show future generations how we lost our language skills due to human interaction :)

IMG_4920.jpg

view from my kitchen

But you have to remember Hamish, that's what he sees AT WORK!

But when we go away, it's to see things as lovely as that. Ask yourself: where do you have to go to improve on that view?

I spent yesterday evening at Wembley for the footie and then a night out on the town - could have posted any number of good shots, but sadly didn't have a camera with me... :(

Sole-destroying:

boots.jpg

Pair of old trainers that I've had for years finally went to the tip today. Lovely and comfy, though and they were SO hardwearing.

TBH if I could have carried on wearing them, I would have done - they were really comfy and the colour scheme went well with my collection of Castleford Tigers RL shirts! However the sole was beginning to come off the right one and some of the lace holes had gone through on the left one - as well as the inner having worn a hole too! BUT, I reckon I've worn them very regularly for about 7 years! (or 1/6 of my life!). Best pair of shoes I ever had.

Tea Break at a customers house... by Mark G. in England, on Flickr

Taken in the backgarden of a customers house in Tatenhall, Cheshire that I was working at.

The time was 3:26 PM, every few hours I had a plate of biscuits and tea brought to me by the lady of the house :)

The second picture below was taken at 5:53 PM, two and a half hours later more cakes and Tea......

A lovely back garden with a large pond/small lake and Buzzards nesting in the trees to the right hand side.

Taken with the camera in my phone, HTC desire from http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/

This is the photo of the day for me... My removed bath from the downstairs bathroom ... Well its not a bathroom now... But you know what I mean... iPhone 4

0dcc7329.jpg

A lovely back garden with a large pond/small lake and Buzzards nesting in the trees to the right hand side.
You lucky bugger!!! Buzzards nesting in the trees to the right, I'd never get any work done! ;).

Back