Snap of the Day (2010)

d6f82e2b.jpg

today i visited my home town of bury, then Manchester for some retail therapy, i just got back to Wales and am shattered, anyhow here is my snap of the day taken on i phone.

Traditional Bury Black pudding with a good dollop of piccalilli, eaten outdoors at the local market stall......perfection.......!!

I love Black Pudding but you can keep the yellow slime ;) :p.

I only eat black pudding raw, cant stand it cooked

Black pudding is brill!

My photo of the day

8840b30f.jpg

Near where I live on the way to nandos to collect too much food for dinner
iPhone 4

Pumpkins at our Allotment.

We walked to our allotment on saturday early in the evening to harvest some potatoes, french beans, runner beans, turnips and 'Autumn Bliss' Rasperies for our dinner.

I noticed that the Pumpkins looked good in the low sunlight so took a picture.

The seeds where bought from http://www.suttons.co.uk/

The Pumpkins are now ripening in the September sun and will be picked soon.

Amazing how things just grow :)

Pumpkin at our allotment by Mark G. in England, on Flickr

Picture taken with HTC desire mobile phone.

Mark.

IMG_0150.jpg

Here is an image from my lounge with our garden & field beyond. You can just make out above the tree line a shadow of the mighty Cader Idris Mountain that we can USUALLY see when its not raining and misty. This image was taken today on my Iphone 4 using its new HDR setting from the latest firmware update...... i am yet to be convinced it this feature is worthwhile.

Daz

just testing the low light capability of my new d50
can you belive how old this camera is and its still capable of taking photos this good at 1600 iso

DSC_0004.jpg

(excuse the graffiti)

Strange inflatable advertising for a fast-food chicken restaurant, who turned up at work giving out free food!

web.jpg

Taken with iPhone 4 - food was actually pretty decent :)

Tool Of My Trade

Tools.jpg

Taken This Morning With my Hipstamatic Camera & Kaimal Mar II Lens & Kodot Verichrome Film, No Flash
well my iphone 4 app version of the above equipment lol

Keep meaning to try that Hipstamatic App - looks interesting!

This was taken on the train from Berlin to Dresden (about 3/4 of the way between). It was a Czech train and I was surprised to find that the end of the carriage looked straight out down the track with just a pull handle between me and the tracks and the padlock was missing! I decided not to try it!!

TraintoDesden.jpg

Taken with a Ricoh GR Digital III using program setting at ISO 400 and converted to JPEG from DNG in LR without adjustments. Bit wobbly as the train was moving pretty fast.

OK, as my last one was a snap of Monday, here's one from today.

Photoon2010-09-17at1219.jpg

The view I see every day while I'm working here in Potsdam, taken using Photobooth on the laptop (hence the quality!).

I was just reviewing some shots taken in Prague a while back that I intend to upload to the forum in the next few days.

Oh well, back to work!!

Nice monitor set-up there Pete! :)

iPhone shot from yesterday evening - old surfer's car down by the ocean in Encinitas CA - I think the stickers are the only thing holding the car together!

web.jpg

Back