Theme: Through The Window

Tom Dunne

Beijing Window

Would the powers that be consider having a board for travel photography. I think it would be well used.
Any more windows anyone. I have:).

apartment window.jpg

Last edited:
Nice triptych there, Tom!

So, you want a Theme? I'm sure we can all chip in. I'll have a look later.

To my limited knowledge Rob this may not be classified as a triptych as this is all one image and not split. Correct me if I'm wrong though.
I hadn't actually thought of a Theme to be honest Rob but you are right. I'll pick it all up eventually:). Maybe I should have stuck this in the Theme section below then. Can the Mods do this?

Pete, Beth, Paul
Than you for taking the time to have a look. Much appreciated. I really tried to convey how miserable these high rises can sometimes look, particularly in dirty weather.

The Slaughterhouse

Posted before but just to add to the theme.

TheSlaughterhouse-1.jpg~original

Thanks for the smooth transition Pete.
The mixture of blur and dirt add an eerie feel to this. Slaughterhouse is a horrible sounding word indeed and we can only interpret for the worse.

Hill St. is full of interest Rob. I particularly enjoyed the shots that included the old cobbles which reflected and formed a sort of extension of the brickwork in the walls.
Hope we can open more windows in this thread.
Anyway, another one for now; I like the bit of net curtain stuck to the outside of the middle pane. Some evidence of BT as well:).

121.jpg

I've been told that there is a mathematical relationship between the cobbles, bricks, stones and roof tiles throughout Edinburgh's New Town district.

Love the net curtain!

Back