Attention Upgrade Problems thread

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
Ive noticed a few silly things happening ... Ill iron them out over the course of the day, if you spot anything funny happening can you post info here please

... also, can someone check to see if the flickr issue has been fixed
Cheers

I was just on my way to check the image size thing in additions to articles when I spotted this:

Screenshot2012-05-22at111346.png

The comment has been laid over the image on this article. This seems to happen when there is a reply with quote containing the image as it occurs in other articles too.

Image sizes in posts added to articles look OK though - or did you sort that before?

Last edited:
I was just on my way to check the image size thing in additions to articles when I spotted this:

The comment has been laid over the image on this article. This seems to happen when there is a reply with quote containing the image as it occurs in other articles too.

Image sizes in posts added to articles look OK though - or did you sort that before?

have posted on vb website for help with this one

6722266337_823c783710_z.jpg

6702518729_5c62710375_z.jpg

6961513974_440cb795a4_z.jpg

My way works as ^^^^^^ ok from flickr

Using Share option for each image ^^^^

Daz

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive noticed a few silly things happening ... Ill iron them out over the course of the day, if you spot anything funny happening can you post info here please

... also, can someone check to see if the flickr issue has been fixed
Cheers
I saw what Pete already pointed out. (The comment quote posted over the link on the home page.) Also, the avatars are not showing up on the list of posts. Also, there are a few different smiley faces. Finally, and this is the funniest thing, once or twice people have suggested I crop an image! :p

Our little avatars against the what's new post list have gone Hamish

I know thy have ... I'll sort that sometime soon
no one said anything when I did it a couple of months ago and now they are gone ... ;)

Back