Wimpole Hall

Paul Lange

Belted it down all day with rain so photography was limited to indoors. Not done much with these other than a quick going over. Quite a few hope it's not an overload.At some point I will work on some and probably junk others. I particularly like the tins in the pantry and may experiment with some CP but maintain the slight orange tint instead of the standard yellow.

_DSC0150.jpg

_DSC0141.jpg

_DSC0136.jpg

_DSC0132.jpg

_DSC0129.jpg

_DSC0127.jpg

_DSC0118.jpg

_DSC0116.jpg

_DSC0115.jpg

_DSC0110.jpg

_DSC0106.jpg

_DSC0102.jpg

_DSC0101.jpg

_DSC0098.jpg

_DSC0093.jpg

_DSC0092-1.jpg

_DSC0086.jpg

_DSC0078.jpg

_DSC0076-1.jpg

_DSC0072.jpg

A very nice series Paul. I really like the cart under stairs, the first of the bell shots and the spade on the wall but, in any case, they make a good series. The first two lamps are very atmospheric and I can imagine the second one coming up very nicely with some moody PP.

I agree with Pete -- a nice series. My fav is the 6th one down, the one after the bottle line-up. I'd probably do something to remove the rope in the lower foreground though. Thanks for posting these.

*2, *3, and *6 for me :) That's a lovely series full of interest. It's raining here now and I've been enjoying looking at all the details. (It made me long for duck eggs :)). I could spend hours in a place like that but we only have two rather small-scale ones like that on the island, so thanks so much for sharing. And is that an old Bentall hand corn mill in the second from last?

Cheers,

Kate

Some smashing stuff their Paul - especially like the cast iron heybridge one with the limited DOF - very much my cup 'o tea.

Looks like the Hall was a cornucopia of still life opportunities then?

The wax figure of the girl is very life like.. ;)

Back