Competition: Olympus Trip 35 Trip

I can stop my cyanotype and camera collecting any time I want, but only after that Sony NEX-3 arrives and I have done some prints using transparencies, than after that I might stop, possibly, maybe, perhaps.

Any excuse to buy another camera, I'm in. Should be arriving in a couple of days!

I have finally finished off the rest of the roll in the FM2n, so I am taking the trip, on a trip into work tomorrow, will see what I can take photos of during my lunch break :D

Trip arrived today, great condition, with a couple of crappy Kodak films, went out on my lunch break and shot a whole roll. I had forgotten how much fun it is to do point and shoot. Much more relaxing and less of a headache, hopefully will get it dev'd shortly and great some satisfying results.

Trip arrived today, great condition, with a couple of crappy Kodak films, went out on my lunch break and shot a whole roll. I had forgotten how much fun it is to do point and shoot. Much more relaxing and less of a headache, hopefully will get it dev'd shortly and great some satisfying results.

Nice work :) I havn't shot anything yet with mine, but I do like how easy it seems with auto exposure without it being digital!

Just shot 17 frames during lunch time :) will get the rest finished up soon and get them developed :D

I have a really good idea after this competition is finished, perhaps after everyone has taken their photos and its all been judged we should have another competition on modding - I have seen lots of different covers that have been put on them etc, might be interesting for everyone to personalise them, I will probably cyanotype mine, Pete would probably make his square etc :D

Back