Food for thought...?

Not so surprised. I've been eyeing up a few Mamiya 7 and 6 cameras on ebay, but am running short on funds just now. Fantastic cameras and lenses.

I like the fact he thinks that both are viable, i had a feeling it was going to be a "film is great and all you digital guys are going to hell" advert.

We are fortunate on this forum that no one gloats over their use of film.... but... there are people out there who EXPECT kudos because they have used film when the image itself is weak, it has to be about the image and people using what they are comfortable with... oh yeah and hipsters who think it's cool

i remember the world went through a phase of thinking that anything taken with the Fuji X100 was obviously genius.... I hated the fuji's for that. As you say Rob, whatever works for you is right

I agree. But film IS better :D

it's funny but i've had arguments over this for years, still never found an answer yet. I still maintain there is only 2 film cameras i would ever consider owning and they could well be £1500+ so i'll stick with digital

Not so surprised. I've been eyeing up a few Mamiya 7 and 6 cameras on ebay, but am running short on funds just now. Fantastic cameras and lenses.
I shot with a friend's Mamiya 7 for a while Rob. Its feel is a little plasticy,...but what a camera! (I'll have one some day!)

Back