Hi

Jim Kuo

The man in the hat
I am Jim and I have been a keen DSLR enthusiast (treating it as a cool gadget rather than taking good pictures) for a few years.

I have recently had a change of heart and now want to improve my photography rather than my gears. I am looking forward to learning a lot from this forum.

Jim

welcome Jim, we are a friendly relaxed bunch, we don bite so feel free to upload your images & ask any questions you may have, there are plenty of knowledgeable people on her who will be more than willing to help you out with any problems or issues you may have.

Daz

Welcome Jim
it sounds like you have come to the right place then ... we seem to have developed a more photo based site here with only a few of us seeming to have a great interest in the kit its self ...
i personally see it as almost 2 hobbies ...
one for taking photos
and another... enjoys the kit
so what is the kit you have got?

I have collected 10D, 30D and 5D Mark II over the years.

I also have 17-40 F4L, 70-200 F4L, 50 F1.8 II, Tamrom 28-75 F2.8, Sigma 17-70 F2.8-4 OS, and probably a few others I've used for years...

Looking forward to learning to use the kit properly. :)

5dii eh ... You certainly have some nice kit!
Well, get stuck in to the forum and let's see if we can help you get the best from it!

Welcome Jim - you've found the right place! :)

Welcome Jim,
I shoot mostly with a 5DMKII as well. Also have an older XTi (400D). I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

Back