My cat...

Peter Craigs

Ok, well I took both of these on my iPhone which is probably not to everyones approval... :confused: but I think theyre nice pictures all the same :)

IMG_0181.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

Two fine shots, Peter! (There are a few iPhone shooters here--not me personally, though--so you're in good company.)

I like the second one a lot ............. The cushion is a good colour contrast against the grey moggie.

I like the second, it's a cheeky cat me thinks, and I really don't mind iphone shots as long as it gets the shot it doesn't matter, some of the most iconic shots have been taken on 'not the right kit' remember Bailey he used 35mm when everyone else ONLY used Medium Format...keep using it is my word..:)

Ah ha, that second shot is ace!

Thanks for the comments :) He spends most of his life either in cheeky or sphinx poses, haha.

As mentioned, we have a few iphone shooters here!
Have you experimented with any apps?
try "snapseed" ... loads of fun to be had!

Love the second shot, really nicely captured that I think!
Looks like a mini version of my soldier
(Over the top b&w shot of him here http://www.realphotographersforum.com/animals-wildlife/2842-2-my-cats.html)

Ill check that app out, Ive not really played around with apps other than Instagram. Lovely cats there :)

Cheers ...
You should, there is a whole world of photography apps with loads more scope than instagram ...
IPhone photography seems to be becoming quite legit even with some big name pros ...
and it's a great way to ease your self into digital processing without the normal overwhelming learning curve!

Back