Russ Butner

New to the group. Been an avid Nikon and film shooter since the late 70’s. Still do not own a digi rig.

Thank
Russ

A1D2851E-7C3C-4A04-85DD-952010D624E3.jpeg

Thanks.

Welcome Russ!

Welcome to RPF, Russ. I'm sure you'll enjoy the place and I see you've already got 'stuck in'. Great.

If you click on your name on the top right when logged-in and select "Your Profile Page" you can edit your signature, but it looks like you've sussed it out anyway.

Welcome to RPF, Russ. I'm sure you'll enjoy the place and I see you've already got 'stuck in'. Great.

If you click on your name on the top right when logged-in and select "Your Profile Page" you can edit your signature, but it looks like you've sussed it out anyway.

Thanks. I tried to edit my signature, but it does not appear to be attaching to my postings?

Thank you.

A566FFA3-5142-4711-8023-C0052381A904.jpeg Great group. I’ve been posting images occasionally. Let me know if I am wearing out my welcome.

Thank
Russ

Glad you like it here. No, you are not wearing out your welcome. It is great to see a new member and to see a variety of your pictures; every member has a slightly different approach, good to see another.

I shoot film exclusively. Is that permitted?

Back