Power

This is a great image, Steven. Simple yet bold and effectively composed. (That set of spots on the lower right look like they are embedded in the barely-perceptible trail of a dried water mark.)
Thank you! :) I was quite taken with how it came out. Developed last night at the kitchen sink, scanned this morning.

Watermarks are my nemesis... I did rinse twice in demineralised water too.

Thank you! :) I was quite taken with how it came out. Developed last night at the kitchen sink, scanned this morning.

Watermarks are my nemesis... I did rinse twice in demineralised water too.
Have you tried a drop or two of dishwashing liquid in the final rinse water? (Or you can get "Photoflo" or something like that in concentrate.)

Great shot Stevenson. Seeing this put a smile on my face particularly as I was playing around with a similar subject a couple of months ago and in a similar fashion. Great minds 'n' all that.. There's a kind of 'industrial elegance' to pylons and similar high voltage power transmission kit.

Great shot Stevenson. Seeing this put a smile on my face particularly as I was playing around with a similar subject a couple of months ago and in a similar fashion. Great minds 'n' all that.. There's a kind of 'industrial elegance' to pylons and similar high voltage power transmission kit.
Well... I took this one a couple of months ago!
But yes, I like the industrial elegance. :)

Back