Brian Moore

@Rob MacKillop's persistently good Sigma Quatro images have inspired me to get my DP1 McKillop out and shoot with it again. It's the only digital camera I own that engenders anything like the enthusiasm for shooting for fun that I get from film.

I haven't shot with The McKillop in a while. The image below is a crop from a picture I snapped almost a year ago. (The un-cropped image is underneath, for comparison purposes.) But I'm charging the batteries in the McKillop now and I'll shoot with it this weekend. Maybe I'll get something worth sharing.

Cropped

Un-cropped version

Wow, what a difference a good crop can make. It's now an excellent shot. I like the slight shake to it, slightly dream like. Although, in my dreams beautiful women tend to be running towards me...waiving an axe! :eek::D

I look forward to your new shots from your suitably named camera!

Wow, what a difference a good crop can make. It's now an excellent shot. I like the slight shake to it, slightly dream like. Although, in my dreams beautiful women tend to be running towards me...waiving an axe! :eek::D

I look forward to your new shots from your suitably named camera!
Glad I don't have your dreams! Yikes! Thanks for the comments on the picture, Rob.

The crop is damn fine indeed, Brian and I like what Rob said about dream-like. It is.
Thanks Pete. Much appreciated.

Back