F/S Sony Nex3 with lens

Hamish Gill

Tech Support (and Marketing)
A mate of mine is selling his sony nex3
it has the problem with the surface of the screen that these first gen nex cameras had ... It is easily fixable.
Otherwise it's fine ...
with 16mm lens (which I'm sorta interested in)
he wants £160 ... Anyone have any interest?
if there is any interest in just the camera we could do a deal with him between us ... ? Lots of fun with m42 lenses etc .... Anyone??

What would need fixing? I am tempted but would need to check the specs on the camera as I was planning on an NEX 5R lol

I will check through the specs and see if I would go for it, its just the first NEX-3 isn't it rather than the N or R etc?

Yeah, first one ... Belongs to a mate who I used to work in a camera shop with. He will have looked after it

Hmm that does sound tempting :D drop me a message with the pricing if you are after the lens and I can take the body.

David, I'll split it with you 50/50 if you like?

Answers to questions in the pm... For best use with third party lenses you will want to upgrade the firmware Sony eSupport - NEX-3 - Support

It will meter fine ... For £80, will give you a good idea of what a nex can offer you!

- - - Updated - - -

He says

"It has the charger, battery, USB cable, flash & software disk. Just no box or caps for the lens or body."

David, I'll split it with you 50/50 if you like?

Answers to questions in the pm... For best use with third party lenses you will want to upgrade the firmware Sony eSupport - NEX-3 - Support

It will meter fine ... For £80, will give you a good idea of what a nex can offer you!

- - - Updated - - -

He says

"It has the charger, battery, USB cable, flash & software disk. Just no box or caps for the lens or body."

Yeah that sounds ok then, same bank details as before? I will order a replacement screen cover and an adaptor, those 16mm pancake lenses seem to be going for quite a bit on ebay lol.

Back