Three Tails of One City

Rob MacKillop

Edinburgh Correspondent
Another old one - I'm trying to find my visual mojo again, looking through my old shots, seeing what I like now. August 2015, Edinburgh Festival street performer and crowd. I like a bit of humour sometimes in photos. Canon F4 with XP4 film, can't recall the lens.

tails.jpg

Rob I'm not familiar with a Canon F4. The little caption on the lower left says Konica Hexar (you know, the one you're leaving me in your will when you kick the bucket...?)

Ralph - I never liked doing street photography, though I did try it on occasion. It always made me nervous. I prefer narrow-field landscape, if that's the term, and occasional still life.

Brian - "Out of my dead, cold hands!"

Ralph - I never liked doing street photography, though I did try it on occasion. It always made me nervous. I prefer narrow-field landscape, if that's the term, and occasional still life.

Brian - "Out of my dead, cold hands!"
Sounds a bit like me, then. I’ve never really felt comfortable photographing people off the cuff, either. I cope ok if I’m shooting a specific event (unless it’s weddings 😱😱- I’ve only ever done two and one blessing and those were for close friends - all far too stressful). For my own purposes , though, I prefer relatively inanimate subjects, too.

Back