Hello from little Rhody

Hi All! My name is Hali and I'm a photoholic. I'm an "advanced" amateur photographer with some delusions of grandeur. I love to shoot nature and wildlife although I'm always up to a city walk and cityscapes. I've been shooting on and off for 25 years a lot more in the last 7 years since I bought a Canon 20D. I'm now up to a 7D and a 5DMII with a bunch of lenses, the latest of which is a MP-E 65mm macro. I'm looking forward to learning and sharing what I know.

Hi Hali
Welcome to the forum ... "Advanced ameture with delusions of grandeur" ... Love it!
Looking forward to seeing some shots ... Especially from the mpe, I can barely get anything half ok from a normal macro lens, so I'm always impressed when people get good shots out of kit like that!

Welcome Hali, I am sure you will enjoy your time around these parts.

Daz

Welcome Hali! Let's see some of those wildlife and nature photos!

Hey there, Hali!
Just joined myself and so far so good. I also shoot with the 7D and have for a few years. I'm a slow learner but having a ball doing it. I look forward to seeing your work! :)

Welcome Hali - you're among good company here - plenty of people to help fuel your passion for photography :)

You might be the first East Coaster we've had sign up?

Looking forward to seeing your neck of the woods through your photographs

Hi Hali,

I'm not long on here myself ......... Seems like a great place to be... i'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Pete

Thanks everyone! What a great welcome! I'll try to live up to representing the east coast Yikes!

It's been a crazy week but I'll post a picture or two to get started!

Back