Micro SD cards

Now that is dodgy ... So how much did it all cost you?
Is there a way of reporting it to amazon ... This is the problem with buying off the Internet ... Especially from abroad ... I always work on the assumption I'm going to get ripped off in that situation, then if I do, well insaw it coming ...
We (F8 Creates) have just taken a gamble (bought) 3 x 128gb memory sticks for £80 odd quid, risky, yes, if it works out bonus, if it doesn't ... Well it's our loss, we are prepared though...

In the end it cost me £24 which isnt a huge amount but still could have done with out the extra cost after spending loads at Rally GB! Ive had a quick look around Amazon but im struggling to find a contact address to report my specific problem as a link to being sent the wrong stuff, just gives you a page to make a returns label.

I also found out the other day that there are many versions of the mini camera and the one I was sold was not the latest version but the 4th out of 9 which does suffer from a jerky frame rate.

http://www.chucklohr.com/808/

So maybe it was the cameras fault?
As it turns out, my perchase of cheap memory sticks from abroad was a mistake too... They are definatly fakes, and definatly won't hold 128gb ... Ah well, you live and learn eh...

you can open a dispute with ebay & amazon mate.......they have been very good with me in the past with any problems i have had.

Yea it would appear that it was the camera at fault as trying the class 4 card on another type of micro camera seems to give a decent frame rate. Not that im going to be able to go out on any road trips at the moment with this rubbish weather!

get up to your local abandoned air field and do some doughnuts in the snow ... that'd make a good video ... and you dont have to worry about tires :)

Back